SENSELESS SURVEY
page two



 
Paul Cassidy is nowhere to be found.

Thus, I, the S.L.U.T., will now FUQ Strowbridge and give him a V.D.

Question #1.) Subject's Name

C.S.Strowbridge

Question #2.i) Subject's Age, Chronologically

26? 27?

Question #2.i) Subject's Age, Emotionally

 5!   Actually, about the same I'd say.

Question #3.) Subject's Sex (and the first person to write 'None,' 'Yes
Please,' 'Only when they pays' etc. 
  will get beaten with sticks.)

Male

Question #4.) The time Subject has been on ASVS

Since the beginning of time itself, which translates to roughly 3 years
on and off.

Question #5.) Does the subject have erotic dreams involving pickles or
food products with pickles as a 
  prime ingredient?

I wouldn't be surprised.

Question #6.) Does the subject believe in the divine authority of the
almighty Wong?

Of course.

Question #7.) Does the subject show all the basic characteristics of a
Human Being?

Most of them.

Question #8.) Does the subject show a clear mental inferiority to a dead
crab?

Only when burnt out from gaming :)

Question #9.) Is the subject worthy of a Sad Git Award?

Most definitely. Three years in this place?

Question #10.) Is the subject stupid based on his belief of who would
win?

Nope.

-- 
Dalton 

http://read.at/asvsfanfics
http://faq.at/asvsfuq

"Sex is one of the few things people will practice in the 
 hopes that they don't get it right." ---Guardian2000

 
Dalton wrote:
> 
> Paul Cassidy is nowhere to be found.
> 
> Thus, I, the S.L.U.T., will now FUQ Strowbridge and give him a V.D.
> 
> Question #1.) Subject's Name
> 
> C.S.Strowbridge
>
> Question #2.i) Subject's Age, Chronologically
> 
> 26? 27?

25, but close. Turn 26 in two months.
 
> Question #2.i) Subject's Age, Emotionally
> 
>  5!   Actually, about the same I'd say.

Hey!

> Question #3.) Subject's Sex (and the first person to write 'None,' 'Yes
> Please,' 'Only when they pays' etc.
>   will get beaten with sticks.)
> 
> Male

Damn straight.

> Question #4.) The time Subject has been on ASVS
> 
> Since the beginning of time itself, which translates to roughly 3 years
> on and off.

Close enough.

> Question #5.) Does the subject have erotic dreams involving pickles or
> food products with pickles as a
>   prime ingredient?
> 
> I wouldn't be surprised.

No comment.

> Question #6.) Does the subject believe in the divine authority of the
> almighty Wong?
> 
> Of course.

Praise be to Wong.

> Question #7.) Does the subject show all the basic characteristics of a
> Human Being?
> 
> Most of them.

Name one characteristic that I don't have?
 
> Question #8.) Does the subject show a clear mental inferiority to a dead
> crab?
> 
> Only when burnt out from gaming :)

Hey, if I don't get my 12 hours of beauty rest a night I'm a wreck the
next day.
 
> Question #9.) Is the subject worthy of a Sad Git Award?
> 
> Most definitely. Three years in this place?

No comment

> Question #10.) Is the subject stupid based on his belief of who would
> win?
> 
> Nope.

Good.

---===--- 

Question #1.) Subject's Name

Lord Edam de Fromage, a.k.a. Mike Griffiths, a.k.a. David Morris, a.k.a.
...

Question #2.i) Subject's Age, Chronologically

30ish

Question #2.i) Subject's Age, Emotionally

Well, his drunken posts would put him at about 18. But his frequent
troll modes cost him. I'll say 12.

Question #3.) Subject's Sex (and the first person to write 'None,' 'Yes
Please,' 'Only when they pays' etc. will get beaten with sticks.)

Male, at least most of his aliases are male.

Question #4.) The time Subject has been on ASVS

more than a year, less than two

Question #5.) Does the subject have erotic dreams involving pickles or
food products with pickles as a prime ingredient?
 
Nope, his erotic dreams involve drunken 17 year olds.

Question #6.) Does the subject believe in the divine authority of the
almighty Wong?

No! THE INFIDEL! Praise be to Wong.

Question #7.) Does the subject show all the basic characteristics of a
Human Being?

He can convert Oxygen into Carbon Dioxide. Does that count?

Question #8.) Does the subject show a clear mental inferiority to a dead
crab?

Comparing him to a dead crab is an insult to dead craps everywhere!

Question #9.) Is the subject worthy of a Sad Git Award?

Hell yes.

Question #10.) Is the subject stupid based on his belief of who would
win?

Nope. He's stupid for far more important reasons.

---===--- 

C.S.Strowbridge

 
Two medics rushed into the room pulling the crash cart. "My god what 
happened to him?" "umm, take a look at this message from Strowbridge..it 
gave him a heart attack"


Does that mean we have to get married now?


> > Question #2.i) Subject's Age, Emotionally
> > 
> > Well, his drunken posts would put him at about 18. But his frequent
> > troll modes cost him. I'll say 12.

Puberty was such a nightmare I decided to pretend it never happened.


> > Question #6.) Does the subject believe in the divine authority of the
> > almighty Wong?
> > 
> > No! THE INFIDEL! Praise be to Wong.

All Hail the Mighty Teabag, Creator and Saviour!!!


right, whose left?

I know,

Question #1.) Subject's Name

Jaques H Paul Jr




Question #2.i) Subject's Age, Chronologically

uuhh... 20? I don't know - it's hard to judge fanatical Klingons



Question #2.i) Subject's Age, Emotionally

14.



Question #3.) Subject's Sex (and the first person to write
'None,' 'Yes Please,' 'Only when they pays' etc. will get beaten
with sticks.)

Do frogs have a sex?


Question #4.) The time Subject has been on ASVS

Getting on for two and a half years?



Question #5.) Does the subject have erotic dreams involving
pickles or food products with pickles as a prime ingredient?

He's a frog of course he does (well, nearly, garlic's the same thing sort 
of right?)



Question #6.) Does the subject believe in the divine authority of
the almighty Wong?

To be perfectly honest I haven't managed to decipher what the subject 
believes. I know heworships Piett as a god, but I think he thikns Wong's 
closer to Bielzebubba himself.


Question #7.) Does the subject show all the basic characteristics
of a Human Being?

He can use a keyboard. And string together a coherent 
sentence. Occasionally.


Question #8.) Does the subject show a clear mental inferiority to
a dead crab?

A dead crab has a better idea of when to give up, so yes.


Question #9.) Is the subject worthy of a Sad Git Award?

Absolutely!


Question #10.) Is the subject stupid based on his belief of who
would win?

NO!! 

The subject's stupid because he doesn't believe in the divine 
authority of the Holy Teabags Of Llanrhosferchrugogoch.

ALL HAIL THE TEA BAG

ALL HAIL THE TEA BAG


In the name of the teapot, the sieve and the sugar cube  

TYPHOO


-- 
Lord Edam de Fromage

AIM:Sorborus
WEB:www.trek-wars.co.uk

For a bad hangover, take the juice of two quarts of whiskey

Index